2008-08-28

First!

Yeah, so, I'm finally succumbing to the awful yet oh-so-compelling trend of everyone, everywhere, to publish online without knowing any markup language or ever having to undergo the indignity of FTP. Everybody knows what this is called, but I simply hate the term. I also want to punch people that use the name 'Google' as a verb.

Feels pretty strange, even though I installed pyblosxom on my own server, ages ago, and then let it languish, neglected, with like three posts a year or something. I guess I just didn't have any reason to put up any content.

Now, however, I do, and since the various social networking sites I've been persuaded to join have completely garbage blog capabilities (there, I said it. Does this make me a blogger? Euch.) I'm going to try this.

Thanks, duke. I blame you.